The Course Reserves are now self serve and are available any time the library is open (even if service points are closed).
To check out course reserves materials, please use the following steps:
2. Search by course code using the first 6 digits of the course code only (e.g. ANTA02) and click on the "Course Code" button. Alternatively, you can enter your instructor's last name and click on the "instructor" button.
3. Retrieve the item from the course reserves area near the main entrance using the call number (e.g. QP31.2 .M69 2008).
4. Check out the book using the self-check machine located in the course reserves area.
Self Checkout instructions
1. Scan the barcode of your Tcard and the item.
2. Slide the item spine down the "V" to desensitize it.
3. Print and retrieve the receipt. It will indicate the due date and time.