For more information about our Makerspace, visit: UofT.Me/Makerspace
Sign up for our 1-hr Introductory Orientation session
to gain full-semester access to the UTSC Library Makerspace.
These orientations are open to UTSC students, faculty, and staff.
Next session dates:
- Tuesday, May 9th @ 2pm
- Thursday, May 25th @ 5pm
- Wednesday, June 7th @ 3pm
- Wednesday, July 12th @ 2pm
- Tuesday, July 25th @ 3pm
- Thursday, August 17th @ 5pm
The orientations take place inside the library, the AC-286A Library Instruction Lab.
Sign up for them the same way you would book a group study room.
Students, Staff, & Faculty:
1) Log into the Intranet with your UTORid and password
2) Locate the search box under ‘Sign up | RSVP Events’ and type “Makerspace”
3) Choose your desired orientation date / time, and click on it
4) Click on the green "Sign Up" button to reserve your spot