Sign up for our Introductory Orientation session
to gain full-semester access to the UTSC Library Makerspace.
These orientations are open to UTSC students, faculty, and staff.
You can sign up for the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 11 @ 3pm
- Monday, October 16 @ 1pm
- Thursday, October 26 @ 3pm
- Friday, November 3 @ 11am
The orientations take place inside the library, the AC-286A Library Instruction Lab.
Sign up for them the same way you would book a group study room.
Students, Staff, & Faculty:
1) Log into the Intranet with your UTORid and password
2) Locate the search box under ‘Sign up | RSVP Events’ and type “Makerspace”
3) Choose your desired orientation date / time, and click on it
4) Click on the green "Sign Up" button to reserve your spot