The library has eleven group study rooms available for collaborative academic group work.
- Six rooms can be booked online up to 2 weeks in advance by UTSC students.
- Students can book a maximum of 2 hours per day.
- Rooms that have not been reserved are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Five rooms are available on a first come first serve basis whenever the library is open.
- Individuals studying in a group room may be asked to relocate so that a group can use the space.
- Students from the St. George or UTM campuses who wish to book a study room may contact the Information & Reference Desk at 416-287-7481 or email email@example.com to apply for an exception under special circumstances.
Accessibility: Room AC251A has an automatic door opener.
Instructions for booking online:
- Log onto the Intranet.
- Select the Calendar tab near the top of the page.
- On the menu to the right of the page, under Online Reservations, select Library Study Rooms.
- Press the DATE button to access the calendar widget. Choose a date for your booking, and then press the CHANGE DATE button. You may book up to two weeks in advance.
- Choose a room (AC251, AC251A, AC252, AC252A, AC253, or AC253A) and time slot (60 min slots), then press the Book link. You can book up to 2 hours in total, per day.
- Return to Calendar to review your booking.
On the day and time of the reservation:
Group study room bookings operate on an honour system. If the room you have booked is in use at the time of your reservation, please alert the users of your appointment. Staff at the Information and Reference Desk are available to assist when required.
NOTE: Group study room reservations are only held for 15 minutes. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your booking is cancelled.