*COVID-19 Update: Intercampus Delivery (ICD) service is currently unavailable.*
Intercampus Delivery (ICD) service allows eligible patrons to get books and journal articles not available at the U of T Scarborough Library, from other U of T libraries.
Request an item
- Find the item in the catalogue
- Click on the title to open up the catalogue record
- Click Options and then Request
- Click on Request Intercampus Delivery (ICD) and Continue
- Enter your barcode and PIN (last 4 digits of your student/staff number or a PIN you have selected)
- Follow the instructions to complete your request – be sure to use your U of T email address
- For articles, search for the journal title – be sure to include the citation information in your request (article title, author, volume, issue, etc.)
- You will receive an email confirming your request
Usually 2-5 business days, though it may take longer.
Confirmation & pickup notice
You will be notified by e-mail when the UTSC Library has received the requested materials. Pick them up at the Information & Reference Desk. Reply to the pick-up email if you no longer need the item you requested.
Items are held for 10 days or until the due date (whichever comes first), then are returned to the lending library.
Return Intercampus Delivery materials to the UTSC Library or the lending library.
Tracking / canceling requests
Cancel or track the status of your requests by logging on to RACER.
Sign in and click on My Requests. You cannot cancel your request once the item has been “shipped”.