Lib4Life is a library workshop series teaching students research and information skills for school and for life.
- Workshops are 50 minutes, Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Library Instruction Lab (AC 286a)
- Enrollment is maximum 28 students per workshop
- Students can take any number of workshops
- To receive CCR credit and recognition of participation in the Lib4Life workshop series, students will be required to complete at least 1 core workshop and 2 others (core or optional) within 1 academic year
Students must register to attend workshops on the UTSC Intranet. Students from St. George and Mississauga campuses cannot register online, but are welcome to attend workshops for the Fall 2019 term. Please email Sarah Fedko and let her know which workshop you plan on attending.
Lib4Life Workshop Schedule - Fall 2019 coming soon!
Workshops to be offered include:
- Library orientation
- Finding articles
- Finding images
- Evaluating sources
- Google: Beyond the basics
- Introduction to Zotero
- Electronic note-taking
- Online privacy
- Fake news