Make the most out of your library. Register today for a 2019 Lib4Life workshop.
Lib4Life is a library workshop series teaching students research and information skills for school and for life.
- Workshops are 50 minutes, Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Library Instruction Lab (AC 286a)
- Enrollment is maximum 28 students per workshop
- Students can take any number of workshops
- To receive CCR credit and recognition of participation in the Lib4Life workshop series, students will be required to complete at least 1 core workshop and 2 others (core or optional) within 1 academic year
Students must register to attend workshops on the UTSC Intranet. Students from St. George and Mississauga campuses cannot register online, but are welcome to attend workshops for the Fall 2019 term. Please email Sarah Fedko and let her know which workshop you plan on attending.
Lib4Life Workshop Schedule - Fall 2019
- September 24: Library Orientation*
- October 1: Finding Articles*
- October 8: Evaluating Sources*
- October 22: Finding Images
- October 29: Online Privacy
- November 5: Google: Beyond the Basics
- November 12: Information and Discrimination
- September 26: Introduction to Zotero
- October 3: Fake News
- October 10: Library Orientation*
- October 24: Finding Articles*
- October 31: Evaluating Sources*
- November 7: Electronic Note-taking
- November 14: Using Sources in Your Academic Writing
*Core workshops for CCR credit for recognition of participation