Study space, computers, and Wi-Fi access is available to current University of Toronto students who require it for academic work, within current public health COVID-19 protocols. Please book a seat through the library booking system.
Health and safety:
- Self-assessment signs are posted at the entrance.
- Users are asked to wear a mask.
- Users are expected to follow all instructions on physical distancing and other COVID-19 protocols.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Do not leave items unattended.
- One person per seat (book a seat via the library booking system).
- Seats are for students who require space for studying and academic work only.
- Seats are for quiet use only, except for the individual study rooms.
- Individual study rooms are for students who require space for studying and academic work only. Priority is given to students who need to participate in a virtual class, tutorial, or meeting. Please use headphones if possible, to minimize noise.
- No group study allowed.
- Bookings may be made up to 14 days in advance.
- To book special AV equipment, please email email@example.com.
- To book the CCTV, please fill out the CCTV reservation form.
The following information will be collected in case it is required for contact tracing by public health.
- The name and contact information
- Check-in date
- Location of seating (e.g. seat number or location on the premises)
If in the opinion of the Medical Officer of Health, COVID-19 contact tracing or other public health purposes are required, this information shall be disclosed to the Medical Officer of Health or a public health inspector for these purposes.
If you have questions about the collection of this information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Code of conduct:
Student code of conduct