Sign up for our Introductory Orientation session
to gain full-semester access to the UTSC Library Makerspace.
These orientations are open to UTSC students, faculty, and staff.
You can sign up for the following dates:
- Friday, January 12 @ 2pm
- Tuesday, January 16 @ 4pm
- Monday, January 22 @ 2pm
- Wednesday, February 7 @ 2pm
- Thursday, February 15 @ 5pm
- Monday, February 26 @ 5pm
- Tuesday, March 6 @ 3pm
The orientations take place inside the library, the AC-286A Library Instruction Lab.
Sign up for them the same way you would book a group study room.
Students, Staff, & Faculty:
1) Log into the Intranet with your UTORid and password
2) Locate the search box under ‘Sign up | RSVP Events’ and type “Makerspace”
3) Choose your desired orientation date / time, and click on it
4) Click on the green "Sign Up" button to reserve your spot
Looking for technology workshops?
Let us know with this 1 minute survey!