We are your partners in research excellence at the University of Toronto. As researchers ourselves, we can work with you at all stages of your research lifecycle and participate as part of your research team. Your Liaison Librarian can help you with:
- Managing and citing research
- Preparing to visit other university libraries and archives
- Training Research Assistants
- Discovering, cleaning, mining, and visualizing data
- Knowledge synthesis studies (e.g. systematic & scoping reviews)
- Delivering books, articles, and other primary materials to your office or inbox through UTSC InfoExpress
- Acquiring items for the library’s collection
- Developing, designing, and publishing your online research projects
- Preserving and disseminating your data and research publications
- Negotiating your rights as an author with your publishers
- Complying with funding agencies' open access and data management requirements
- Determining the impact of your publications
Liaison Librarians also support faculty through the library's Digital Scholarship Unit, which provides advanced support for digital scholarship in addition to maintaining the library's local digital collections. Learn more about tri-campus research services via Digital Scholarship Services.
Request a consultation with a Liaison Librarian.