Most items are located in the self service course reserves area. All other items can be requested at the Information and Reference Desk.
Please return all large electronic devices (laptops, monitors, cameras, etc.) directly to the Information and Reference Desk. All other items can also be returned to the wooden "Book return" boxes located inside and outside of the entrance to the library.
Please note that late returns will be subject to a fee of $0.50 per item per hour.
Types of items for loan
The BA II Plus is a financial calculator with finance and science capabilities including:
- Time-Value-of-Money calculations
- Amortization schedules
- Cash-flow analysis, NPV and IRR
- Depreciation with four different methodologies
- Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
- 2nd key feature to calculate terms fast
TI-84 Plus all-purpose calculator. Mini USB Cable and QuickStart Guide included.
Light therapy lamp for effective, safe, and natural light therapy.
Battery-operated scientific calculator with general math and science functionality.
- One-line, 10-digit display
- Fraction features
- One-variable statistics
- Basic scientific and trigonometric functions
Stereo digital voice recorder with 4 GB internal memory, maximum recording time 1073 hours. Compatible with both Macs and PCs.
Note: Please remove your recordings before returning.