Online fine payment will be temporarily unavailable between December 21 to January 10 as we upgrade our library services platform. Thank you for understanding as we complete this work to improve library services. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to appeal your fines, please complete the following form. You will receive a decision within 5 business days.
Note that fines will not be excused for the following reasons, among others:
- Unaware of library policies
- Forgot the due date
- Renewed late
- Inability to renew online
- Failure to receive a courtesy or overdue notice
- Borrowed material for someone else
- TCard was lost but not reported to the library
- Books belong to another U of T library