Note: Workshops are available to UTSC students, staff and faculty only.
- Tinkercad Basics: - Thursday, July 9 12-1pm. Join us for a 1-hour hands-on session on 3D design basics using Tinkercad.
- 3D Printing Orientation - Thursday, July 23 12-1pm. Learn the basics of 3D printing at the UTSC Library Makerspace.
- Tinkercad Basics: - Thursday, August 6 12-1pm. Join us for a 1-hour hands-on session on 3D design basics using Tinkercad.
As a student, staff or faculty member at the University of Toronto, you have access to LinkedIn Learning, an online learning resource with high-quality instructional videos taught by recognized experts. Using your UTORid to log in, you may choose from more than 1,400 online self-paced courses that cover a wide range of topics, including business, IT, software and design.
- Thingiverse: Makerbot's Thingiverse is the community for discovering, making and sharing 3D printable things.
- Sketchfab: the world's largest platform to publish, share and discover 3D content online and in VR.
- 3D Hubs Talk: 3D Hubs Talk is the world's largest Q&A forum for 3D printing. The site also includes a guide to 3D printing, with videos and images.
- Tinkercad: easy-to-use web-based free 3D design program.
- Blender: free software for the advanced 3D designer and animator.
- Arduino: tutorials, forums, documentation related to Arduino.
- Raspberry Pi: links to videos, forums and educational resources.
- Instructables: do-it-yourself projects generated by users.