Get to know your library while solving Game of Thrones inspired clues, and enter for your chance to win 1 of 24 Cineplex Movie Passes!
Visit the library between September 23 and 27 and complete the challenge individually or with a team of up to 4 people! Please note that knowledge and information about the Game of Thrones series is NOT required to complete the challenge.
How to Play
- Players are required to solve clues by exploring the library’s physical space and online environment
- There are FIVE sections to be solved - each section has multiple clues, and your team can choose which clue they would like to solve for each section
Hint: If you’re struggling with one clue, you can always select a different clue from that section.
- The answer to each clue will always be a single-digit number
- When you are finished each section, you should have a 5-digit sequence of numbers.
- When you have the number sequence head to the Makerspace - use the 5-digit sequence to unlock the secret cylinder (called a “cryptex”). If you’ve solved the game correctly, the sequence of numbers will open the cryptex to reveal your prize.
Finished with the challenge? Drop by the Makerspace photo booth and grab a picture with Game of Thrones inspired costumes, brought to you by Toronto’s Alumnae Theatre.
Good luck! If you need help, you can always ask a library staff member – we’re here to help!